Partners & Resources
A Fresh Chapter and the Fresh Chapter Alliance Foundation believe in the power of collaboration and strategic partnerships. Huge thanks to all of our partners and supporters. You are doing incredibly important work and we applaud you for your continued efforts. We look forward to finding plenty of opportunities to work together in the months and years to come…
Support Resources for Patients & Survivors:
- #BCSMChat - The intersection of breast cancer and all things social media.
- Athletes For Cancer - Renewing, rebuilding, & restarting life after cancer.
- Cancer Fight Club – Resources for young adults battling cancer.
- Cancer Knowledge Network - Practical resources for patients, caregivers and medical professionals.
- Chasing Rainbows – Young Adult Cancer Advocacy
- Cinco Vidas – Setting standards for safe self-care. Founder: survivor Britta Aragon.
- Critical Mass – A unified voice for AYA (Adolescent/Young Adult) Cancer.
- Facing Cancer Together – For everything else you’re going through with cancer.
- First Descents – Free outdoor adventure camps for young adult survivors & fighters.
- I Had Cancer – A cancer support network for survivors, fighters, & caregivers.
- Imerman Angels – One on one cancer support.
- Keep-A-Breast – Breast Cancer Prevention: Art, Education, Awareness, & Action
- LIVESTRONG - Fighting to improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
- Melissa’s Living Legacy – Teen Cancer Foundation
- NBCF – Education, breast cancer awareness, & mammograms to women in need.
- OHSU – AYA Oncology on Facebook – Resources for AYAs.
- Pink-Link Vicki – Online breast cancer support network.
- Rethink Breast Cancer – Education, research, & support for young women.
- Stupid Cancer – Age appropriate resources for young adults with cancer.
- Survive & Thrive Expeditions – Travel, adventure, & in-depth reflection for survivors.
- Talk About Health – Answers from the world’s leading cancer experts.
- The Cassie Hines Shoes Cancer Foundation – Cancer camps for young adults.
- Young Survival Coalition – Young women facing breast cancer together.
Cancer & Survivorship Blogs:
- Chemobrainfog – How Chemo Saved My Body & Rearranged My Brain.
- Double Whammied – Everything Was Going Great Until This Breast Cancer Thing
- Elyn Jacobs – Survive & Live Well Radio Shows & Blogs.
- Feisty Blue Gecko – A Tail of the Unexpected.
- It’s the Bunk – Three Time Cancer Survivor, Advocate, and Blogger.
- Journeying Beyond Breast Cancer – Making Sense of the Experience Together.
- Miracle Survivors – Inspiration and information for cancer thrivers.
- Where We Go Now As Cancer Survivors – Creating Inspiration, Wellness & Joy.
- 1 Up On Cancer – Promising Research and People Doing Incredible Things.
International Health and Innovative Technology:
- CanSupport – Caring for cancer patients and caregivers in and around Delhi.
- Centre for Global eHealth Innovation – Transforming health systems globally.
- CLOUDInc – The Internet should start with us, not web pages.
- Dr. Ophira Ginsburg – Building collaborative partnerships in Bangladesh
- Global Focus on Cancer – Awareness, support, & global cancer communication.
Volunteer Organizations, Review Sites, & Fundraising Partners:
- Cross-Cultural Solutions – Short-term volunteer abroad opportunities in 12 countries.
- Flight Centre – Bronze Sponsor for the 2012 Adventure of Hope.
- GeoVisions – Recognized leader in teach english abroad programs.
- Global Volunteer Network – Making a lasting difference to a community in need.
- GO Overseas – Online directory for studying, volunteering, & teaching abroad.
- IVHQ – Volunteer Abroad and GAP Year Programs.
- Planeterra – Sustainable solutions to support places you love.
- ProWorld – Volunteer, Study, and Intern Abroad.
- The Voluntourist – Book written by Ken Budd: Volunteer Extraordinaire.
- Volunteer Forever – Crowd-funding and Resources for Volunteering Abroad.